Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Soul Agreements- WHY?

I can't agree that our soul agreements are always right.I do believe that we come here to learn and find out about ourselves but I think that the methods we have to learn by are too cruel.My son, David passed at age 19 in 2007. David knew from the age of 4 that he would die young.From a happy,cheerful boy he became an anxious and unhappy boy. At 4 he had to see a child psychiatrist as he was scared that eveything would hurt him. At 10 he had to attend an anxiety clinic and at 16 he went to hospital with severe depression as he was so scared of dying. David knew he would die before age 20.He often told me he would never marry or have a life after then. Imagine how this made me and my family feel. He knew he would be beaten up and he had something wrong with him. He was assaulted by bouncers at a club and died of a heart attack from an undiagnosed heart deffect.David tried everything to save himself. He ate healthily, he exercised every day. He tried to build up his muscles.He was nearly 20 and he was feeling happy. I believe he thought he had beaten his soul agreement.On the day he died I had a very bad feeling. I tried to stop him going to the club.David went to the club by himself. Another out of character moment.He tried to find a friend to go with him but they were all busy. My husband and I had a verbal fight. He wanted David to go. It was very out of character as if something was controlling him.I later made my husband go to the club and bring David home but it was too late.Even on the CCT footage of the club a van is seen to move forward a few feet and then back again to obscure my husband's view from seeing David being attacked.The police said it was spooky. Obviously our soul agreement had to be carried out, despite the fact David didn't want it to happen and I tried to prevent it. I believe this is what happened.Maybe when I die I will see the goodness in this soul agreement but it has now been over 4 years and I have not seen any good in it.I have tried but the bad things outway the good. I have asked God to replace my sadness with joy on many occassions but until I hold my son in my arms again I will never have the joy I had before.Guess I will be having this lesson again as I really don't see i have learnt anything but sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment