Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cars and transfiguration

My husband had his car in for a service. He couldn't make it home from work in time so my younger son and I went to pick it up from the Ford Dealer.Now my husband had been a Holden man for a long time but David had told him to buy a Ford RX6 turbo next time he went to buy a car.David was mad about cars.
 A  co worker at my husbands work was being posted overseas. He had just purchased a RX6 Turbo and couldn't take it with him. It was in immaculate condition. He had been trying to sell it to no avail.Well guess what, Bill bought it.He felt like David had set this up.
My younger son and I were waiting in the Car dealers office for this car to be ready. In walked a young guy and sat down. I looked at him and couldn't believe my eyes. He was the spitting image of David. I couldn't take my eyes off him.Was I imagining it. Was it wishful thinking? As we were leaving I saw him front on. He didn't look like David at all, but in profile he could have been a clone of him. My younger son and I hadn't talked while in the office but as we left, I blurted out,"Did you see that?" He said,"You mean the man that looked just like David". I think David was there checking out the cars..

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kerrie,
    I have been reading your new posts, I know you well enough that if you say it happened then it happened, perhaps it is your open mind that is letting you see these things that many of us miss:)
    Sharon xox

    ReplyDelete